Due to corona virus precautions, we wanted you to be aware of the steps Midwest Bookkeeping has in place to keep you and your documents safe.
Portal Tax Prep process:
- Complete client datasheet/organizer and securely upload tax documents to sharefile tax portal.
- Please make special note if the following has changed: marital status, bank account, addition dependents, home address.
- We will receive a notification for any/all uploads. But please send a follow up email to confirm you are done uploading to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our office policy is to complete your return in 5 business days or less.
- If we have questions regarding the completion of your return, we will email you a list of questions/missing documents.
- Once all documents are received and return is completed, you will receive a phone call, and an email with instructions on signing the 8879.
- An invoice will be emailed to you, and e-signatures request will be sent using KBA verification.
- After payment, a copy of your return will be uploaded and form 8879 will be submitted to the IRS and proper state authorities.
Midwest Bookkeeping & Tax Service was established in 1919. Our commitment to continuing education helps this team stay on top of developments in taxation, accounting procedures, business analysis and computer software. Dedication to professionalism and training is our way of providing the highest quality service to our clients. We will give you the full resources you would expect from a large accounting firm while maintaining the personal touch